Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Collection Rationalisation

Sounds like the name for an episode of The Big Bang Theory, doesn't it?
I have somewhere in the region of 250 Eureka Saxon infantry and 40-50 of their Arquebusiers de Grassin that I have decided to move on as they are no longer really fitting in with the Spencer Smith/Holger Ericson direction in which I am taking my collection.
The figures are mint and in "as new' condition.

I'd be looking for $AU1.50 per infantry figure or $AU3.00 per mounted figure (there are a few).

Some pix here:
http://mavisming.blogspot.com/2007/07/painted-eureka-saxons.html

and here:
http://mavisming.blogspot.com/2007/07/review-of-eureka-100-club-saxons.html

If anyone is interested, please drop me a line at : colonialwargamer@gmail.com

2 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Sorely tempting, but I agree. Not quite in keeping with SSM, HE, et al figures. Never mind, some lucky devil will claim them.

Best Regards,

Stokes

tidders2 said...

Very tempting, if only I had more space (and a wad of cash)

-- Allan