Monday, August 27, 2007

Berry Regiment - 95%




The Berry Regiment as of the weekend - almost done barring three NCOs, two musicians, an officer and a little terraining.
Establishment is set at a mounted Colonel, two ensigns and three "companies" , each of an officer, a drummer, an NCO and 12 musketeers. A total of 48 figures.
I've about another campanys' worth of French figures on the pile. Now, I know that I was speaking last week about usuing them to kick off another regiment, but I'm thinking of using them to round out a couple of the other existing regiments.

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Greg,

They look good (as always).


-- Jeff

Bloggerator said...

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for that!

You know what I've just realised? I've painted Regiment la Sarre and given them Berrys' flags! Arrrrgh!

*sobs*

Greg